Prayer Request for My Sister-In-Law, Ruth

F

Flo

One of my sister-in-laws, who lives in West Virginia, is in serious, but stable condition tonight. They took her by ambulance to Charlottesville, Virginia. She had most of her intestines,etc. removed because of colon cancer several years ago. She got an infection, and had to have all-day surgery yesterday. She is understandably very weak when we called the hospital tonight, and spoke to her family. We are all very concerned for her and her family, and are asking for your prayers.

Z

zuchick

Originally posted by Flo
One of my sister-in-laws, who lives in West Virginia, is in serious, but stable condition tonight. They took her by ambulance to Charlottesville, Virginia. She had most of her intestines,etc. removed because of colon cancer several years ago. She got an infection, and had to have all-day surgery yesterday. She is understandably very weak when we called the hospital tonight, and spoke to her family. We are all very concerned for her and

Flo what is her first name so I may pray the Chotki for her?

F

Flo

Re: Re: Prayer Request for My Sister-In-Law, Ruth

Ruth.

QUOTE]Originally posted by zuchick
Originally posted by Flo
One of my sister-in-laws, who lives in West Virginia, is in serious, but stable condition tonight. They took her by ambulance to Charlottesville, Virginia. She had most of her intestines,etc. removed because of colon cancer several years ago. She got an infection, and had to have all-day surgery yesterday. She is understandably very weak when we called the hospital tonight, and spoke to her family. We are all very concerned for her and

Flo what is her first name so I may pray the Chotki for her?

F

Flo

Thanks for all your prayers. With all the problems, she apparently has liver damage (hope the cancer hasn't gone to her liver). She is in need of a "liver transplant." :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

zuchick

Originally posted by Flo
Thanks for all your prayers. With all the problems, she apparently has liver damage (hope the cancer hasn't gone to her liver). She is in need of a "liver transplant." :frown:

Flo, please forgive me for asking your sister-n-laws first name, had I been better awake I would have seen it ws Ruth, but she is in my prayers.

F

Flo

Originally posted by zuchick
Flo, please forgive me for asking your sister-n-laws first name, had I been better awake I would have seen it ws Ruth, but she is in my prayers.

Thank you. No problem.

F

Flo

Thanks to all of you who responded and your prayers and thoughts. Haven't heard any new news, but will let you know when I do. We may plan on visiting her tomorrow or Wednesday. It is like a 3 hour drive.

F

Flo

All ya'lls prayers must be working. We called the hospital last night, and she answered the phone!! My husband said she sounded much stronger than last week when he spoke to her.

What happened was her feeding tube into her stomach became infected, and she had to have surgery.

I have had family members with cancer that certain medications can develop liver problems; that is what happened to Ruth. She is still on the waiting list for a liver transplant.

God Bless.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I hope she has a speedy recovery, Flo. It sounds like you got a very nice Christmas present indeed. :huggy: