Way to go Caps fans

LordStanley

I know nothing
Yo Lord, what the heck was with that Panthers game last night? I didn't know there was such a strong rivalry. Three fights in the first 30 seconds!:lmao:

I have know Idea. Not only do I not get Verses and it was blocked on NHL center ice, but I actually had a hockey game last night... so I only got to see the scores on my BB last night, then read about it today.

Florida has had our number all year. So maybe they were trying to intimidate them... Which didnt work :whistle: :lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I have know Idea. Not only do I not get Verses and it was blocked on NHL center ice, but I actually had a hockey game last night... so I only got to see the scores on my BB last night, then read about it today.

Florida has had our number all year. So maybe they were trying to intimidate them... Which didnt work :whistle: :lol:
From what I saw it looked like one of Panthers were jacked by Mike Richards a few months back and the entire Florida team was looking for payback.:lmao:

LordStanley

I know nothing
From what I saw it looked like one of Panthers were jacked by Mike Richards a few months back and the entire Florida team was looking for payback.:lmao:

you're probably right!!! Damn they held a grudge :lol:

I didnt see any of the fights... Did they kick there ass on the Ice like they did on the Scoreboard...

I saw the Shots on Goal totals for both Teams. 44 to 43. Damn that must have been one hell of a game. Looks like Vokoun was the better goalie last night

BuddyLee

Football addict
you're probably right!!! Damn they held a grudge :lol:

I didnt see any of the fights... Did they kick there ass on the Ice like they did on the Scoreboard...

I saw the Shots on Goal totals for both Teams. 44 to 43. Damn that must have been one hell of a game. Looks like Vokoun was the better goalie last night
Not sure how the ass kickery was. I saw three sets of fights on Comcast though.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Tonight's lineup

Ovechkin-Backstrom-Knuble
Laich-Morrison-Semin
Fleischmann-Belanger-Fehr
Chimera-Gordon-Walker

Scratches:Laing Steckel Bradley

Schultz-Green
Poti-Corvo
Morrisonn-Carlson

Scratches: Erskine Sloan

Semyon Varlamov starts in Goal.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Tonight's lineup

Ovechkin-Backstrom-Knuble
Laich-Morrison-Semin
Fleischmann-Belanger-Fehr
Chimera-Gordon-Walker

Scratches:Laing Steckel Bradley

Schultz-Green
Poti-Corvo
Morrisonn-Carlson

Scratches: Erskine Sloan

Semyon Varlamov starts in Goal.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Im interested to see what the new guys bring to the mix.