Amelie

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Great foreign film by French director Jean-Pierre Jeunet! I highly recommend it!

The tale of a quirky young lady named Amelie and how she finds love... The cinematography is artistic, surreal and striking... The fairy tale-like story and characters are both believable and captivating in their eccentricity.

I give it 4 stars!

slotted

Great foreign film by French director Jean-Pierre Jeunet! I highly recommend it!

The tale of a quirky young lady named Amelie and how she finds love... The cinematography is artistic, surreal and striking... The fairy tale-like story and characters are both believable and captivating in their eccentricity.

I give it 4 stars!

I just recently saw this movie in the past month.

Loved it.

puggymom

Speaking of an idea from this movie someone stole our gnome a few months ago. We keep getting random pictures of it in the mail.

Attachments

• gnome.jpg
    gnome.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 90

jetmonkey

I give it 4 stars!
I was just asking about you the other day. ack.