dropping the green in less than 2 months

H

harvick_29

Come on Feb. watch that 29 car in Daytona! What is your predictions?

Jameo

What?!
Originally posted by harvick_29
Come on Feb. watch that 29 car in Daytona! What is your predictions?

Harvick might have a chance. My prediciton is Jimmy Johnson all the way! :cool:

What is your predictions?
I predict that there will be lots of drunk rednecks, guys going around and around and getting nowhere, crashes, blown engines, flat tires, and I will be on the couch watching atleast part of it.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Re: Re: dropping the green in less than 2 months

Originally posted by Jameo
Harvick might have a chance. My prediciton is Jimmy Johnson all the way! :cool:

yeah baby! :clap: :dance: I'm already thinking about a return trip to Dover in June. :biggrin:

Jameo

What?!
Re: Re: Re: dropping the green in less than 2 months

Originally posted by crabcake
yeah baby! :clap: :dance: I'm already thinking about a return trip to Dover in June. :biggrin:

I saw the best fight I have even seen the first race I went to at Dover. Two chicks got into, then the boyfriends/husbands got into! It's was great! Clothes, puppies and beer flying everywhere! :biggrin:

H

harvick_29

I go to dover for both races! season tickets 48 is ok but dont count out 29 or that # 8 :biggrin:

Jameo

What?!
Originally posted by Mountain MaMa
I am a Jeff Gordon fan but I think if he continues like last year Ryan Newman will be the one.

A Gordon fan? :barf: What is wrong with you? :lol:

H

harvick_29

I hope that ryan newman provides the same entertainment this year at the daytona 500 as he did last year let me refresh your memory upside down and spinning through the infield :clap:

Mountain MaMa

WV bound
I know, I take a lotta flak ...I just keep telling everyone you all don't like him cuz he's good...It's fun race days in my family.. 4 people, 4 different drivers..

crabcake

I hope that ryan newman provides the same entertainment this year at the daytona 500 as he did last year let me refresh your memory upside down and spinning through the infield :clap:

:nono: do NOT wish harm upon a nascar driver ... 'dems fighting words round dese parts. :cool:

Originally posted by crabcake
:nono: do NOT wish harm upon a nascar driver ... 'dems fighting words round dese parts. :cool:
I think he was wishing harm upon the car, not the driver. I like to see some crashes, but like them MUCH MUCH MUCH more when the driver gets out and walks away under his own power.

H

harvick_29

I do not want to see anybody get hurt either! ryan walked away from that crash last year without a scratch!

crabcake

Originally posted by huntr1
I think he was wishing harm upon the car, not the driver.

it was an inside joke huntr ... but you were on the outside when it went down. :wink: