Saturday (8/17)

bknarw

Attire Monitor
YAY! :D

Just to clarify, I'm willing to have a get-together at the beach Saturday. I spent all day Sunday building a new fire=pit and it needs to be broken in!
No one that I know has any plans of dying anytime soon, and I think I owe everybody one.

K

Katie

I will be in sunny California, the state not California, MD.

I will be there in spirit though.

watercolor

yeah yeah
well I know that Jess can come. But I have to know how late you are planning on doing this. Cause I have to go to a party that I promised to help with first. But then...I can come after. I really wanna come. I wanna see Pixie...

oh and pixie...might as well beat my butt again. I was in Waldorf on friday. *waits to get smacked*

and BK...let me know. Cause I know Jess will be there. But I will have to come later. :)

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Well, the way I see it...

Originally posted by watercolor23
well I know that Jess can come. But I have to know how late you are planning on doing this. Cause I have to go to a party that I promised to help with first. But then...I can come after. I really wanna come. I wanna see Pixie...

oh and pixie...might as well beat my butt again. I was in Waldorf on friday. *waits to get smacked*

and BK...let me know. Cause I know Jess will be there. But I will have to come later. :)

I'll be there all day anyhow, so if you want to come early and leave early, you can do that. Or, if you want to come early and leave late, you can do that.

It doesn't really have to be a big shindig unless it turns into one, and that'd be fine too. I was just checkin' to see if there was any interest in "hanging" at the beach Saturday!

And, if Sunday's better, let me know.

Or, you could come late and leave late. Or, you could come late Saturday and leave early Sunday. Or, you could come late and leave early. Never mind, no you can't.

SxyPrincess

I don't have any plans scheduled for Saturday nite so hopefully I will be in attendance. :biggrin: I will most likely be bringing the little tyke along with me.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

That's it.....:spank: I don't like to "slap", it's not nice.

fuzzyng

I'll be there :biggrin:

I promise, no skinny dippin for me :biggrin: I'll probally be there about 5 - 5:30... I've got some stuff to do before then, i think... What should I bring? what ya need/want me to bring? PM me with info! NOW :biggrin:

:bandit:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Re: Well, the way I see it...

Originally posted by bknarw

I'll be there all day anyhow, so if you want to come early and leave early, you can do that. Or, if you want to come early and leave late, you can do that.

It doesn't really have to be a big shindig unless it turns into one, and that'd be fine too. I was just checkin' to see if there was any interest in "hanging" at the beach Saturday!

And, if Sunday's better, let me know.

Or, you could come late and leave late. Or, you could come late Saturday and leave early Sunday. Or, you could come late and leave early. Never mind, no you can't.

No Can Do Captian!
I have to work from 11-4 on saturday. Then have to rush my butt to columbia, for a party at 5:30. And then, after that, I will be able to come there and 'lax...but that is only if it is alright with you. :)

fuzzyng

Re: Re: Well, the way I see it...

No Can Do Captian!
I have to work from 11-4 on saturday. Then have to rush my butt to columbia, for a party at 5:30. And then, after that, I will be able to come there and 'lax...but that is only if it is alright with you. :)

1) she said "Captian" :roflmao:

2) heck, by the time she gets there I''ll be "laxed" and on my ass, looking up at the sky saying "pretty birds.... pretty pretty birds..." :roflmao:

:biggrin: I'll behave, promise :angel:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: Re: Well, the way I see it...

Originally posted by fuzzyng

1) she said "Captian" :roflmao:

2) heck, by the time she gets there I''ll be "laxed" and on my ass, looking up at the sky saying "pretty birds.... pretty pretty birds..." :roflmao:

:biggrin: I'll behave, promise :angel:

You'd better not!

watercolor

yeah yeah
Omm you better behave. I will be highly depressed and sad if you dont. And I will cry and cause a huge guilt trip and wont talk to you again!

Now...you will behave right:biggrin:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Omm you better behave. I will be highly depressed and sad if you dont. And I will cry and cause a huge guilt trip and wont talk to you again!

Now...you will behave right:biggrin:

I will personally see to it that he gets sh...I mean...that he is good and well-behaved.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Last call...

From the looks of it, there are going to be between 12 and 15 people coming by.
That's a good number, by my book, but I just wanted to make sure there wasn't anyone else that wanted to come by that may have missed this thread.
Tomorrow...at the beach....starting time 3-4 PM...ending time...???

We also need a food list.
Here's what I know:

Sxy- "pot" salad
Pixie- Chips and dip
Cat- (some 'meat product')

What's everyone else wanna bring? I'm going to get beers, but we may need some more. I'm also going to cook up some deep fried bluefish, and with any luck tonight, may have some rockfish to add to that. It's my specialty!

If you need directions, IM me.

Thanx!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by fuzzyng
OH! OH!! I'll bring a case of Coronas and limes :biggrin: Anything else needed that I can get?

Please round up a coupla cute, young, easy, single women along the way...
:biggrin:

Seriously, we ALWAYS need ice!