Prayer request for..

tater

Originally posted by zuchick
Out in Salt Lake City, Utah there is a young man who is 17 yearsold who is lost. His name is Lee, could you please pray that this young fellow be found safe and returned home?

17 and lost :confused:

Sure he's not just drunk ?

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Nosferatu
No.

Awe come on, Satan is just waiting to hear from you.

I say we all join hands in song and prayer wishing this fine upstanding 17 year old the best and hope that he uses all the protection needed to get him back home nice and clean.

:angel:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by justhangn
Awe come on, Satan is just waiting to hear from you.

I say we all join hands in song and prayer wishing this fine upstanding 17 year old the best and hope that he uses all the protection needed to get him back home nice and clean.

:angel:
I'm sure he'll be fine. The mormon's will take good care of him :ohwell:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Ehesef
I'm sure he'll be fine. The mormon's will take good care of him :ohwell:

Exactly, he's out rounding up a harem of wimmins. :yay:

K

Kizzy

:rolleyes:

I got lost in the woods when I was 14 with 2 other girls (11 & 13). We walked all day and night and went from the intersection of 227/229 to 225/227, when we finally saw a small shack and asked for help. The sun was just coming out. We were tired, dirty, cut up, scared, hungry, and thirsty. Our legs and feet hurt from the enormous blisters. We could see the police helicopter overhead, but they never saw us. This little shack in the woods didn't even have a telephone. This nice lady had to put us in her car (which was scary) and took us to the church so we could call our parents to pick us up. It was the last time I ever ventured out into the woods.