Does anybody want........

CMC122

Go Braves!
Does anybody want or know anybody that can use some little boys clothes?? I have mostly size 12months right now. Some summer clothes some winter clothes. I would say there at least 30 outfits. They are in very good condition.

TWLs wife

Originally posted by CMC122
Does anybody want or know anybody that can use some little boys clothes?? I have mostly size 12months right now. Some summer clothes some winter clothes. I would say there at least 30 outfits. They are in very good condition.

What would you want for them?

CMC122

Go Braves!
Re: Re: Does anybody want........

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
What would you want for them?

Not a thing. I thought about you but I wasn't sure how little your little one was or if you would want to hold them until he was ready. I would love to pass them on to someone who could really use them!! Some of them have only been worn once! PM me if you want them.

TWLs wife

Re: Re: Re: Does anybody want........

Not a thing. I thought about you but I wasn't sure how little your little one was or if you would want to hold them until he was ready. I would love to pass them on to someone who could really use them!! Some of them have only been worn once! PM me if you want them.

Thanks I would love them for Justice.:huggy:

Z

zuchick

Got anything in a size 56? (smile)