where do you shop...

spinner

for your pet supplies? I have a friend who is making the most awesome leather collars and leashes in leather and latigo. He is looking for ideas where to take them to sell them. He already has some in Corner Critters in Leonardtown, but would like some other ideas, maybe out of the county. Thanks.

alex

How about the craft stores around...

Apple Basket
Craft store in Leonardtown (name escapes me right now)
The craft store in Wildewood Shopping Center
There are two craft-type stores in Mechanicsville/Charlotte Hall area - one across from the Texaco on south bound Rt 5 and another down the street from them.

spinner

Well, Petsmart and Petco and those types are out because they are huge corporate structures, we will check out "Crunchies". We are in the Old Town Crafters in Leonardtown but somebody else already does dog collars and so he can't sell them there. We will be in Sassafrass [the store in Wildewood] sometime in Janurary. Has anyone been in either of the petshops in Dunkirk? He is going to try Snells also, I know it isn't Snells anymore...he is looking for smaller shops. He did some in black latigo the other day with matching leads, really nice.