Single mom looking for a nice guy...

matty0203

I am a single mom that's mixed. I moved to Lusby about 3 years ago and like it for the most part, except the dating aspect. I haven't been very successful in dating a nice single white guy that meets a normal criteria. Are there any out there that understand the word "HONOR"?

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by matty0203
I haven't been very successful in dating a nice single white guy that meets a normal criteria. Are there any out there that understand the word "HONOR"?

Not unless it's proceeded by the word "Your".

Actually there are some decent ones out there. The only problem is that they're all usually taken at any given time.

Same goes the other way as well. I rememeber all too well. You just have to bide your time and pounce like a panther when the chance arises. It'll happen, hang in there.

Your! Get it?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
God, if I still lived down there I could introduce you to a million terrific guys!

Mixed what? And why cap it at white guys? Just curious.

matty0203

Mixed racial - black, native american indian and italian. I just have a preference for white guys. I have dated black, white, indian, etc, but have always preferred dating a white guy and have always been attracted to them.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm always surprised when women have a hard time finding guys down there. It's a veritable smorgasbord of eligible, attractive, gainfully employed men. Some of them are even pilots, which is just too yummy.

matty0203

Tell me where to go and I am so there!! The few that I have met were beyond bitter after their divorces or they were 22 and wanted 24/7 attention. I am 32 and a single mom of an 8 year old, and he didn't even try to demand the attention that a few that I have met have tried to demand. But if you can tell me where or point me in the right direction or if you know any (they don't have to be here...they can live in DC or surrounding areas) let me know.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Get a job on base or get friends that work on base or in the contractor environment that will introduce you.

Join a civic organization - volunteer for Christmas in April or something like that. Just don't pick one that's filled with old people.

Get a job selling advertising - I dated several guys who were either my clients or I met through a client.

Go buy something at Colonial Office Supply - the people that own it have two good-looking sons that work with them. Not sure what their marital status is these days, though.

Ask Cariblue to introduce you to Ponytail if he's not dating anyone right now (both are forum members). He's a hottie and a half. Not trying to leave out Kyle, JH, MM, Pete or any of the other forum guys - it's just that I haven't seen them in person and can't vouch for them.

Get a gym membership and just avoid the Biff Malibus.

Join a pool league - guys galore!

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Not trying to leave out Kyle, JH, MM, Pete or any of the other forum guys - it's just that I haven't seen them in person and can't vouch for them.
Not feeling left out, currently not looking. Thanks for at least acknowledging my existance though...:biggrin:

Nanny Pam

Originally posted by mainman
Not feeling left out, currently not looking. Thanks for at least acknowledging my existance though...:biggrin:

...Awwww ..OK everyone, group hug for MM... :huggy:

here, let me do it for ya :rolleyes:

fddog

Bow wow
Originally posted by Nanny Pam
...Awwww ..OK everyone, group hug for MM... :huggy:

here, let me do it for ya :rolleyes:
you know nanny you have to be pretty hot your self :blushing: i mean your daughter is cute and all :biggrin:

Nanny Pam

Originally posted by fddog
you know nanny you have to be pretty hot your self :blushing: i mean your daughter is cute and all :biggrin:

Awwww thank you fd. Yes, I think she is a cutie. The DQ is a cutie, too.
Me..?? hot?? Are you referring to the hot flashes?? :lol: You must be.
I have met RR & Kain and they are both very attractive women.