My dogs

PrepH4U

Here is an older picture of two of my Old English Sheepdogs. The larger one is Bosley and the smaller one is Brieanna.

Attachments

• bos & brie.jpg
    bos & brie.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 122

PrepH4U

Originally posted by kwillia
What cuties!!!! But I couldn't imagine keeping 'em groomed... :yikes: I know what it takes to keep my schnauzer trimmed and purty....:crazy:
Thanks kwillia. Keeping them groomed is not too bad, just brushing every other day. Hair in feet trimmed about every two weeks. Now when it's muddy thats another story! :smile:

PrepH4U

Originally posted by cariblue
OMG! It's the "Please don't eat the daisies" dog!

OOh, and "the nutty professor".

Kewl.
ha ha don't forget the Nanny dog in Peter Pan! :smile: lol

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by appyday
Prep...........beautiful dogs...I admire you for keeping them in such wonderful shape...remember me if you ever need them done for you
What a woman you are Appy. You sell tail and do dogs. Is there a website for that? :killingme

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by PrepH4U
Here is an older picture of two of my Old English Sheepdogs. The larger one is Bosley and the smaller one is Brieanna.

Awww...they're a couple of cuties! We stayed at a B & B up outside of Boston about 10 years ago and they had an OE Sheepdog named 'Eliza Doolittle' or 'Dooley' for short. She was the cutest thing with a terrible sweet tooth. You had to watch your morning muffin or she'd snatch it from the table. :lol: