Photos

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by workin hard
Does anyone know of any good wedding photographers whose prices are reasonable? Thanks!:biggrin:
Harry Cusic. They are really nice people. My old roomie is using him and I know that she was so impressed with his work at her sister's wedding that she said she'd only hire him, no one else. He's kind of pricey, but it's worth it, from what I've seen. The package she got was $950 for up to 200 pictures and an extra $350 for the video.

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
Re: Re: Photos

Originally posted by Ehesef
Harry Cusic. They are really nice people. My old roomie is using him and I know that she was so impressed with his work at her sister's wedding that she said she'd only hire him, no one else. He's kind of pricey, but it's worth it, from what I've seen. The package she got was $950 for up to 200 pictures and an extra $350 for the video.

Oh my lord...that is alot!!!!

Re: Re: Photos

Originally posted by Ehesef

He is retiring. Everyone is recommending him but he is retiring and not taking anymore bookings :bawl:

Danzig

Not saying this to start trouble, BUT DOES ANYONE LOOK AT WEDDING PHOTOS? Do people really come over to your house a few years later (if your not divorced) and say "can I see your wedding photos?" just seems like a high price for something that sits n a box and NEVER gets looked at.

No matter who you use, make sure you get references from him/her so you can check with past customers.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Danzig
Not saying this to start trouble, BUT DOES ANYONE LOOK AT WEDDING PHOTOS? Do people really come over to your house a few years later (if your not divorced) and say "can I see your wedding photos?" just seems like a high price for something that sits n a box and NEVER gets looked at.
Tell me about it.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by huntr1
No matter who you use, make sure you get references from him/her so you can check with past customers.
:yeahthat: And also ask them for thier portfolio or some photos they have taken so that you can see what some of their past work looks like. But make sure you check references as well. There are some very dishonest people out there.

Originally posted by Danzig

It is for you and your memories. So you can look back on them. Prices for wedding pictures start out at $750. I'm having nice pictures done, not my aunt taking pictures with a disposable.

Danzig

Originally posted by workin hard
It is for you and your memories. So you can look back on them. Prices for wedding pictures start out at $750. I'm having nice pictures done, not my aunt taking pictures with a disposable.

Oh, then that means they will sit in a photo album in a drawer, not in a box in a drawer. I got it.

My dad is a camera buff. Whenever someone gets married, he goes to the wedding and acts like an unofficial photographer. He normally takes upwards of 100 pictures and then has them developed (doubles), puts 1 set into a photo album in order of shot, and then gives the whole kitnkaboodle to the couple. He takes better pictures than the paid photographers quite often.