Green

oldman

Lobster Land
Got a deal for you. Cut your grass and then come up here and cut mine. By the time you're done green may not be your favorite color.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
I did buy it from Amazon and got it for 99.99. When I posted the link all of my personal info. was on there, so I posted a different one.

The two 13 year old boys are excited. I figure exercise and making some summertime cash mowing lawns.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Now that is really being green. Me either. :cheers:

I started at the age of ten mowing lawns with one of these. I know plenty of neighbors will pay and appreciate their lawns being cut by a teenager. No gasoline fumes makes it a plus. This is my investment in their summer.

It's my job now to teach them how to earn their own spending money and to be responsible about it.

Green just makes more cents. No gasoline and they can sharpen the blades. Win win. JMO

Otherwise, they would sit inside playing video games and begging us to buy them the newest one. Not happening.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Dang. It was on the doorstep 24 hours after I ordered it. :lol: I need to get pics of the boys using it...but I want to try it out first.

RPMDAD

Dang. It was on the doorstep 24 hours after I ordered it. :lol: I need to get pics of the boys using it...but I want to try it out first.
I used to use a similar mower as a young buck, which i no longer am. They used to work pretty good. I don't know if the trick is to cut it every couple of days or what, but my sister in law bought a simular model a couple of years ago and it doesn't realy work for crap. Maybe they made them better back in my old days. Hope your luck with it is better. Hers did not do well at all if the grass was a little too high. Best of luck though.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wen, let me know how well it works. I'd like to have a mower like that for between Yard Guy touch ups, or when he's out of town for an extended period.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:yay: Cool! The previous owner of my house left an electric mower here and I didn't have a mower, so we're using it since it was free.

But I told the Things I was getting one of those push mowers if our electric one bites the dust. I wonder if they make covers for them. I don't have a shed yet, so I wouldn't want it sitting out in the elements.

Vince

I'm going green too for my next mower. My current one is red. :biggrin:

Attachments

• John Deere.jpg
    John Deere.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 106

Wenchy

Hot Flash
I'm going green too for my next mower. My current one is red. :biggrin:

This mower is green. Click the linkie.

It worked good and you can have it because I'm not using it. :lol:
I didn't buy it for you and it's not yours to give away. :razz:

But, but, but....think of all the $ you could make mowing all the neighbor's yards???? I mean, after you get home from your second job. :roflmao:

When the neighbor's lawns get on his nerves he just takes his big man riding mower over and chops it down. Really.