Where's Migtig today?

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Hey! Mig hasn't posted anything today – has anyone heard from her or can anyone call her to make sure everything's okay?? Just worried because of the stalker thing, and I don't have her phone number!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by Sierra39
Hey! Mig hasn't posted anything today – has anyone heard from her or can anyone call her to make sure everything's okay?? Just worried because of the stalker thing, and I don't have her phone number!

If I called her...she'd think I was a stalker!
:biggrin:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I don't have her phone number either but I sent her an email.

If we all "mommy" her maybe she come in and tell us to --get a life. At least we'll know she's ok. :biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Sharon
I don't have her phone number either but I sent her an email.

If we all "mommy" her maybe she come in and tell us to --get a life. At least we'll know she's ok. :biggrin:

OMG - SOOOOOOOOOO Sorry. And thanks for caring. Been super busy at work today and am currently starving to death for lack of food intake.
Stalker did call at work and wants to know if we can get together some time. Nice as he could be. I said no and don't call me at work it is inappropriate. Geeshhhh. As if - if he really thought I was everything he called me, why would you want to get together with someone like that. And secondly - why would I want to be with someone who calls me those names, follows me and threatens to kill me. This guy definitely has a screw loose - the elevator don't go all the way to the top - has some kind of split personality disorder or something. Enough of me - rambling away for lack of nutrients - going to hit up the vending machine and back to the grind -

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Geez, I can't believe he hasn't given up. And you two only had one date. It's been what...3 weeks?...a month? I though I needed a life. :razz2:

Frank

Chairman of the Board
I've dealt with people like this - somewhere in their brain or psyche, they have some kind of disconnect between their behavior, and how they think others perceive them. Very small children are like this - they don't understand that hitting little sister hurts her, because they haven't matured to understand empathy - they usually learn this around 4 or 5, but some adults I've known never totally grasp this - they don't see their actions apart from their feelings at the time they feel them.

This guy can still be dangerous. I'm no psychologist, but when people are that out of touch, they can be borderline psychotic. I'm still thinking getting medieval with this one.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Checking in :wink:

Sharon - the guy really doesn't know how to let go does he?

Frank - In that perspective I definitely see it. It explains how such a nice guy can be frigging nuts one minute and then back to nice guy the next. But I really think he is looney tuney - and not in a nice way. Either person that he may truly be, I don't want nothing to do with.

He is not currently stalking via car that I can tell (at the moment at least), however he is repeatedly calling me - both at home and work. I have taken to not answering the phone at work - let everybody go into voice mail and I'll call them back. He is not, however, leaving messages. At home I have caller id and don't pick up there either. Last night I had to turn the ringers off the phones. It was like somebody with OCD was calling. 4 rings, answering machine picks up. Hang up. 4 rings, answering machine picks up. Hang up. Repeat, repeat repeat ad nasueum.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by migtig
At home I have caller id and don't pick up there either. Last night I had to turn the ringers off the phones. It was like somebody with OCD was calling. 4 rings, answering machine picks up. Hang up. 4 rings, answering machine picks up. Hang up. Repeat, repeat repeat ad nasueum.
That is soooo annoying. Pay the extra $ to block calls. I had a similar problem but the calls were coming from pay phones. This person was leaving nasty messages on the machine. It turned out that the phones were located at the detention center. They blocked their phones from calling my number --problem solved.