E3 2010

Toxick

Splat
Anyone following the E3 Expo today?

I would love to hear any updates, since I can't check it until later on. Use this thread if there's any breaking news.

I'm most interested in Half-Life: Episode 3, Portal 2 and Duke Nukem stuff (har-har). Any news coming from id would also be welcomed.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tox, if I hear any breaking emergency news from the video game conference, I'll be sure to post it in here.

You're following them on Twitter, right?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Call of Duty: Black Ops - coming out in early November and more realistic than previous versions.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Something called Kinect is supposed to lure you* into being an even bigger couch potato loser than what you* already are.

Comes with a lifetime supply of Cheetos, the cheese that goes crunch. **

*"You" being general, and not aimed at Toxick specifically.

** Okay, I made that part up.

Toxick

Splat
Tox, if I hear any breaking emergency news from the video game conference, I'll be sure to post it in here.

You're following them on Twitter, right?

I am - but I can't look at twitter until later :(

Microsoft will be delivering live and on-demand sporting events via XBox Live.

Enh... Got that on TV.

Call of Duty: Black Ops - coming out in early November and more realistic than previous versions.

:yay:

Something called Kinect is supposed to lure you* into being an even bigger couch potato loser than what you* already are.

Comes with a lifetime supply of Cheetos, the cheese that goes crunch. **

I heard Kinect is supposed to be Natal on steroids. I don't know how accurate that is.

The cheetos thing woulda been cool.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There are a surprising number of live feeds for this Expo and a ton of nerds breathlessly tweeting about it.

I'm scared.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Did they mention the snack food for a lifetime perk with the Call of Duty release?

Said it comes packaged with the Wii Zelda game so you'll at least get a little bit of exercise and can't sue them for your high blood pressure and heart disease.

Toxick

Splat
Did they mention the snack food for a lifetime perk with the Call of Duty release?

It comes with a 17 pound block of cheese. That way you don't have to get up and take a dump very often. This saves you valuable game-time.