KKT in the News

demsformd

What a crock of bs. Whenever Republicans can't beat Democrats on the issues they start investigating them. One of the things I dispise the most about the GOP is the way they crucify Democrats on petty crap like this. Bill Clinton was crucified all throughout his tenure as president and although he left office two years ago, the GOP is still pushing for investigations into his life. That party has got to live by the morals they preach. If they were true Christian people they would not start throwing stones.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by demsformd
What a crock of bs. Whenever Republicans can't beat Democrats on the issues they start investigating them. One of the things I dispise the most about the GOP is the way they crucify Democrats on petty crap like this. Bill Clinton was crucified all throughout his tenure as president and although he left office two years ago, the GOP is still pushing for investigations into his life. That party has got to live by the morals they preach. If they were true Christian people they would not start throwing stones.

Are you the judge of true Christian people? Judge not...

And what do you mean a crock of BS?
It was during the Clinton presidency that people started to say that "morality doesn't matter".
Well, as we're finding out today, it DOES matter!
Suddenly, people are realizing that they DO care about child molesters and murderers, and that it's NOT okay if priests bugger their children.
Thank heaven the morally bereft Clinton presidency has been relegated, and will allways be remembered as the WORST days for the breakdown of American values.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by demsformd
What a crock of bs. Whenever Republicans can't beat Democrats on the issues they start investigating them. One of the things I dispise the most about the GOP is the way they crucify Democrats on petty crap like this... I never thought I'd agree with you on something but wha'd'ya know. I don't think they should have been after him for that petit crap either... How about the treason, subversion and obstruction of justice instead! That's what he should have been "crucified" for.

... Bill Clinton was crucified all throughout his tenure as president and although he left office two years ago, the GOP is still pushing for investigations into his life. That party has got to live by the morals they preach. If they were true Christian people they would not start throwing stones.
Maybe some of them aren't "Christians". And BTW... No one ever need worry of their moral character after the example of Bill and Hillary Clinton! :roflmao:

Warron

Since when have are leaders ever been examples of moral character. More like trying to be exceptions. They will become moral examples about the same time they start following the very laws that they get inacted and expect every one else to follow. Preach morality to the masses, then close the door and do as they wish.