Positive Young People...anywhere?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hi Wess! :howdy:

You're too young - girls your age are busy being jaded and cynical, like Paris Hilton and Christina Aguilara. Your first question to a potential girlfriend should be, "So what do you think of (insert reality TV show here)?" If she starts talking excitedly and knowledgeably about it, excuse yourself and move on. If she says, "I don't watch stuff like that," take her out to dinner.

Good luck. :shrug:

PrepH4U

Originally posted by vraiblonde

You're too young - girls your age are busy being jaded and cynical, like Paris Hilton and Christina Aguilara. Your first question to a potential girlfriend should be, "So what do you think of (insert reality TV show here)?" If she starts talking excitedly and knowledgeably about it, excuse yourself and move on. If she says, "I don't watch stuff like that," take her out to dinner.

I have to disagree a little about that, most girls his age are either working to establish their independance or are enrolled in school.
I suggest taking a class at the community college, you might find some there.
Also I watch simple life and could tell you all about it, I think it is a trip! But then what do I know I am almost 50. :biggrin:

wesscoass

I hear you guys....

Thanks

That was funny and insightful. I'll remember that........@.. vraiblonde

I'm sure, just not looking hopeful...@...TIGGER6035

Oh, no problem, I'm sure I could learn so much from you. Nice suggestion....@...PrepH4U

TWLs wife

Re: I hear you guys....

Originally posted by wesscoass
Thanks

That was funny and insightful. I'll remember that........@.. vraiblonde

I'm sure, just not looking hopeful...@...TIGGER6035

Oh, no problem, I'm sure I could learn so much from you. Nice suggestion....@...PrepH4U

TY, Good luck.:wink:

TripleJ

:yeahthat:

Fireflash

You're more right than you know!!