# 77 Nascar

Anybodu like #77? I have a metal sign in the shape of his car if anybody wants it. Somebody was pitching it, and since it was in perfect shape, I figured I would take it and see if anyone here wanted it. If not, off to eBay it will go.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
:confused: were you dumpster diving at the Rt. 6 landfill? Tater saw a sign just like that someone was sheet-canning earlier this afternoon.

Apparently you can't give 'em away, so ebay might be fruitless. :ohwell:

Originally posted by crabcake
:confused: were you dumpster diving at the Rt. 6 landfill? Tater saw a sign just like that someone was sheet-canning earlier this afternoon.

Apparently you can't give 'em away, so ebay might be fruitless. :ohwell:
:blushing: Not quite, but close. No dumpsters involved. It was hanging on the fence NEXT TO the dumpster.:blushing: Guess it is going to Ebay.

tater

Originally posted by huntr1
:blushing: Not quite, but close. No dumpsters involved. It was hanging on the fence NEXT TO the dumpster.:blushing: Guess it is going to Ebay.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Yup, thats where I saw it. You shoulda looked a little closer in the dumpster, I threw away an old "c" stained mattress that you mighta been able to clean up and pawn off :ohwell:

:lol:

Originally posted by tater
How much will that cost me and when do you need it by ? :confused:

:shrug:
EFF EWE...Better watch out or I'll tell Crabby what you did with that buttocks plug...I mean fish.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
:bonk: I keep telling him not to bring home other people's crap. We have enough of our own crap that we need to throw away.