• Philadelphia Farve Foilers

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Carolina Temporary Larry's Team

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
I think the Panthers are gonna give 'em a fight night weekend, but the Iggles will take it all the way at this point.

Nanny Pam

12-[th].jpg

I gotta stay true-blue to my birds.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Since my team ain't in it :bawl: and my stepdad's team ain't in it :bawl: and my man's team ain't in it :bawl:, I have to go with my roots: da bEagles! :clap: :thewave:

James White

Have a nuisance?Im 4 hire
Will be New England Vs. Carolina,And the Patriots will win in a boring blow out game.

Eagle and panthers just couldnt compete with either AFC team.

Eagels lloked Alwful and Carolina is just lucky.

New England 41 Carolina 13

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If the weather...

...is decent in Foxboro, I will be stunned if the Pats can keep Peyton and Co. from scoring less than 28 after allowing 14 to a all but crippled McNair in deep freeze conditions. I just don't see where the points come from for Brady and Co.

The Colts D held the #1 offense in the league to 24. Even bad weather, the Colts are SO sharp right now. I'll be shocked if the Pats pull it off.

The Eagles are done, I think, because Carolina proved to themselves they don't even have to play well to win. They thought they had to play perfect but they actually should have blown out the Rams.

The Eagles D is decimated so the Panthers will be able to run and pass. Donovan is all alone against a great Carolina run D and a secondary that, while not shutting it down, certainly competed with the "Greatest Show on Turf".

Green Bay is no great defense and the Eagles had to pull of miracles to do what little they did.

Should be interesting but I'm seeing Panthers-Colts.

The Jackoholic

thinning out the tards
the EAGLES are going to tear the eyes out of the panthers next week.then dominate the superbowl.

E-A-G-L-E-S GO EAGLES

Nanny Pam

Originally posted by crabcake
Since my team ain't in it :bawl: and my stepdad's team ain't in it :bawl: and my man's team ain't in it :bawl:, I have to go with my roots: da bEagles! :clap: :thewave:

Good girl, Nenny...good girl.:smile: