DJ for a Dance

cissp

Cyber Cop
Can anyone recommend a DJ with references that has an extensive collection of 60s and 70s music? We are looking to hire a DJ for a dance in October that will be in Chesapeake Beach. We need someone who has a large play list of 60s and 70s songs, and will stick to what we tell them to play. No karaoke needed, or screaming personality, just someone who has a good sound system, sticks to the playlist, can make a few announcements, and that's it.

Can anyone recommend a DJ with references that has an extensive collection of 60s and 70s music? We are looking to hire a DJ for a dance in October that will be in Chesapeake Beach. We need someone who has a large play list of 60s and 70s songs, and will stick to what we tell them to play. No karaoke needed, or screaming personality, just someone who has a good sound system, sticks to the playlist, can make a few announcements, and that's it.

Chuckie Thompson! I'll see if I can dig up a phone number for you. He is listed in the phone book Thompson, JR. Charles - in Mechanicsville.

Great music selection, great sound system, not at all overbearing and doesn't insist on making himself part of your entertainment like other DJs tend to do.

Last edited:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

Excellent company and great reputation and located in North Beach!

Maryland Disc Jockey Maryland Wedding DJs - Washington DC Wedding DJ Weddings, Bar Mitzvahs, Corporate Events in Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania| Crow Entertainment