MagiQuest

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I found out last night that I missed a great fun opportunity for my family while down in Gatlinburg last month. Going to MagiQuest. It had been our third time going to Gatlinburg and we had driven by the place tons of times but never thought it would be interesting to go into. Boy, apparently we were very wrong. :banghead:

After hearing somebody talk about it and I am very interested. We can't go to a "live" place but I see you can play on-line provided you buy the "wand" first. Wand is about $15-$20 and is good for the on-line and live versions of the game. I think my kids (ages 6 and 9) would love this and am kicking myself for not going to the live attraction when we had a chance. :banghead:

I'm just curious if the on-line version is as interesting and captivating as the "live" version seems to be. I also saw that once you complete Chapter one on-line, you have to go to one of the live attractions to purchase the next chapter. Is that right??

Is there just live and on-line versions or can you purchase it in a store to download to your computer??

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I found out last night that I missed a great fun opportunity for my family while down in Gatlinburg last month. Going to MagiQuest. It had been our third time going to Gatlinburg and we had driven by the place tons of times but never thought it would be interesting to go into. Boy, apparently we were very wrong. :banghead:

After hearing somebody talk about it and I am very interested. We can't go to a "live" place but I see you can play on-line provided you buy the "wand" first. Wand is about $15-$20 and is good for the on-line and live versions of the game. I think my kids (ages 6 and 9) would love this and am kicking myself for not going to the live attraction when we had a chance. :banghead:

I'm just curious if the on-line version is as interesting and captivating as the "live" version seems to be. I also saw that once you complete Chapter one on-line, you have to go to one of the live attractions to purchase the next chapter. Is that right??

Is there just live and on-line versions or can you purchase it in a store to download to your computer??

I just went to the website, it doesn't say anything about downloading it to your computer, looks like you can only get chapter one. There is one in NC too.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I just went to the website, it doesn't say anything about downloading it to your computer, looks like you can only get chapter one. There is one in NC too.

Yep, you play it on-line from their site but it's only chapter one. I think my kids would really enjoy this. They love role-playing. Maybe I'll take a chance and get each one a wand for Christmas and then download Chapter one to let them play on-line to see how they like it. If they do, we can go to a live attraction (husband is always talking about wanting to go to Williamsburg and they have one there too) and play it "live" too. If they don't like it, I'm out $30 and they can always use the wands to pretend to be knights or something and fight eachother with them like they do their Star Wars light sabres.

Iv4girlz

IT IS AT GREAT WOLF LODGE IN WILLIAMSBURG AND IF YOU HAVE BASE ACCESS, YOU CAN GET DISCOUNT TICKETS THROUGH MWR. THEY RUN A SPECIAL EVERY MONTH:yahoo::howdy::dye::popcorn::buddies: