the darkness

BuddyLee

Football addict
has anyone else heard their latest song?? the band is called The Darkness. they are pretty cool with their 80s rock style:wink:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That's quite a memory you have young man! Seeing that you were born in 1984. Lemme guess, you watch a lot of I Love the 80's on VH1 to get your info... :rolleyes:

BuddyLee

Football addict
im sorry

Originally posted by RoseRed
That's quite a memory you have young man! Seeing that you were born in 1984. Lemme guess, you watch a lot of I Love the 80's on VH1 to get your info... :rolleyes:

im sorry that you cannot read or misinterpret things but the band is fairly new, they merely have an 80s sound. i love the 80s is a great show though.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: im sorry

Originally posted by BuddyLee
im sorry that you cannot read or misinterpret things but the band is fairly new, they merely have an 80s sound. i love the 80s is a great show though.
:rolleyes: What 80's music are you familiar with, I may have gone to the concert... yes, according to your standards, I am old...

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: Re: im sorry

Originally posted by RoseRed
:rolleyes: What 80's music are you familiar with, I may have gone to the concert... yes, according to your standards, I am old...

what are my standards according to you?

BuddyLee

Football addict
um

Originally posted by IM4Change
Rose,

All the band members must have long hair. :shrug:

um i think only a few of them do. i know the singer does. they just have a really 80s sounding band!!!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: im sorry

Originally posted by BuddyLee
lol. yes its true. i do think your old. wheres zuchick i need him to punish me for this sin. is this a sin? :confused:
:killingme :killingme :killingme

fttrsbeerwench

Woah!! Having been born in 1975, I had huge hair. I was thrilled to see the video for" I believe in a thing called love", in a scary flash back kind of way.. I see the video and actually stopp, to make sure its not a classic video, with the corny space freak plot and all the hair. woo hoo for us old folks!!!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by fttrsbeerwench
Woah!! Having been born in 1975, I had huge hair. I was thrilled to see the video for" I believe in a thing called love", in a scary flash back kind of way.. I see the video and actually stopp, to make sure its not a classic video, with the corny space freak plot and all the hair. woo hoo for us old folks!!!

Although im not an old folk I like the darkness too:wink:

D

darkriver4362

My g/f really likes them, I really can't get into it because of that high pitched voice.