cat is in heat

L

libragirl

anyone know what do do. i havent gotten her fixed yet and shes not going outside so what can i do to calm her ? shes getting fixed next month but until then she wont stop meowing when shes in heat HELP!!!!!!!:confused:

L

libragirl

Originally posted by justhangn
By a cat carrier and keep her in it.
I bet she would really like that lol it wil be over soon i hope thanks

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by appyday
she will be done in a few days..cats are induced ovulators..you can manually induce her with a thermometer......oh well mabie just wait.

We do that with show cats so they wont drop weight when in heat.
ewww

James White

Have a nuisance?Im 4 hire
Appy,Again has great advice ....

One more thing that can be done and NO it doesnt hurt the cat,Is to rub some Vic's vapor rub on the rear end of cat.

K

Kizzy

James please tell me why vics works ..it sounds horrible..I mean if I got Vics on my pussy cat I would think it would burn (it, her)like heck.

:killingme I wouldn't do anything to my pet that I wouldn't want done to me. Rubbing vics on my private area? Nope, no way.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
you can manually induce her with a thermometer.

Steve Vai, the guitarist, said he once had a cat with the same problem. The vet told him to relieve her with a thermometer. He refused but his roommate did it, and Steve recorded the resulting cat cry of satisfaction. Isn't this stuff one step away from bestiality? If I had to do that, I couldn't look my cat in the eye again.