A Good Place to get Birds Wings Clipped

B

Bahamie

Hello,Im trying to look for a decent place and not too expensive place to get my parrots wings clipped,along with his nails,and a check up.

My mom told me,that some lady's cockatiel's wing was bleeding for two days. Her cockatiels wings were cut at PetSmart. Maybe it was a one time deal.

But my parrot is my baby,and dont want anything to happen to him.

Anyway,Can anyone suggest a good place(in Waldorf/La Plata) to get wings clipped,nails trimmed and a check up.

Not many places around here for birds :bawl:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Crawleys Precious Angels in Owings, MD (in between Prince Frederick and Dunkirk) is a great place, nice staff. I get my bird's wings clipped and nails trimmed. They don't do any veterninary care though. I'd do it myself but I'm always afraid I'll hit a blood feather. Owings may be a little far though, but maybe they could recommend someone.

B

blue7smiles

Dunkirk, is a little far, but the owner of Pet Stop raising his own birds and is great with clipping wings, and nails, not too sure about a check-up though.

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by Bahamie

Anyway,Can anyone suggest a good place(in Waldorf/La Plata) to get wings clipped,nails trimmed and a check up.

You may want to try White Plains Animal Hospital. I'm not sure if they're into exotics, but you can try. The staff is friendly and I don't think they charge much. A regular office visit will cost you about $30.