Stomach Bug

SoccerMom2

Is there one going around? My daughter keeps saying her tummy hurts then goes to the potty and poops her brains out. She has been doing this all day. At least she is smart and brought some books with her into the bathroom. I have given her lots of liquids to help flush whatever is causing this. She seems so miserable.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Is there one going around? My daughter keeps saying her tummy hurts then goes to the potty and poops her brains out. She has been doing this all day. At least she is smart and brought some books with her into the bathroom. I have given her lots of liquids to help flush whatever is causing this. She seems so miserable.

yes... the guy I work with was telling me his daycare shut down because of it.... he was saying it lasted three days :jameo: :huggy:

foodforthought

haven't heard or had any experience with this bug thankfully in my daycare! Hope it stays that way! Where is his daycare located? Just Curious

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome

Does this forum REALLY need to know your daughter's poop habits?

Stick a cork in it. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Thank you for sharing that with us. :yay:

T

toppick08

You ain't #### till you broke porcelain with your bare hands...