Nature vs Nurture?

puggymom

My three year old son just walked over to me, jumped in my lap, farted on me, then laughed and ran away. I am thinking he is too young to be influenced by his father in this respect so is this a innate male thing? And of course I just encouraged the behavior, accidentally, but laughing because it was just so unexpected I could not control myself before thinking.
:geek:

sunflower

Loving My Life...
My three year old son just walked over to me, jumped in my lap, farted on me, then laughed and ran away. I am thinking he is too young to be influenced by his father in this respect so is this a innate male thing? And of course I just encouraged the behavior, accidentally, but laughing because it was just so unexpected I could not control myself before thinking.

My 2 1/2 yr old daughter does it on my leg sometimes.. Its a kid thing :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

It is ONLY nurture that teaches us farts aren't funny at some times.

:geek: <---------- see?

TurboK9

Last time my kids tried that on me, I chased em down, pinned them to the floor, and ripped out a 30 second rumbler right in their faces. :yay:

So it isn't just a kid thing, :roflmao:

I also thoroughly enjoy farting in bed and pinning my woman's head under the blankets. :evil: