Why is it?

mainman

Set Trippin
Why does my one cat insist on scooping water up out of the water bowl and making a total mess, EVERYDAY!?!?!:banghead:
She constantly sticks her paws in and gets water everywhere...

and FYI to the smartazzes, I asked her why she does it and she just meows at me...:confused:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I got one of the recirculating water dishes for my cats and it has STOPPED them from drinking from the toilets. :yay:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cariblue
That's cool!

Now you can put the big blue pill in the tank.

:yeahthat: I was always scared of doing that and I hate to constantly scrub the toilets to keep the scum off. The kitties have had the dish for a couple of weeks now and I haven't seen them near the toilets yet.

I got it at the BJ's up in Waldorf before Christmas. It's very quiet and only needs its reservoir filled up every other day. I empty and scrub it out once or twice a week to remove hair or food bits that get in it.

tater

Can't help you on the water problem. But while we're talkin bout cats, does anyone know why they flip out when you wrap masking tape around their paws? :confused:

A friend of mine wants to know :shrug:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by tater
Can't help you on the water problem. But while we're talkin bout cats, does anyone know why they flip out when you wrap masking tape around their paws? :confused:

A friend of mine wants to know :shrug:
:roflmao: ok "friend"...
Fill their mouth up with peanut butter...

Wanna see how fast a cat can run backward? Either a sock or a stocking over the head.. <--- Big fun for the whole family...:lmao:

tater

Originally posted by mainman
:roflmao: ok "friend"...
Fill their mouth up with peanut butter...

Wanna see how fast a cat can run backward? Either a sock or a stocking over the head.. <--- Big fun for the whole family...:lmao:

:roflmao:

It's really not funny............even though it is (kinda like when you see someone bust their azz on some ice or something).... but
word of mouth has it (not personal experience), says that you can also tie two of them together by their tails and hang them over a clothes line and just sit back and watch the show. Cheap and easy fun :dude:.

Then, if you get bored with that, I hear you can give their whiskers a little trim-back and it wrecks their world as they know it.

However I don't condone any of this.... just word around the shop. (we talk about the strangest things at work) :shrug:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
I heard at work that it's funny to watch a man hit himself in the sac with a hammer. *Hilarity ensue*