Orthopedic Doctors

iris28

My son broke his leg almost two years ago and I fear that it did not heal correctly. His pediatrician recommended I take him back to an orthopedic doctor to check it out because of my concern and gave me a list of doctors. I would prefer not to take him back to the original doctor that fixed it in case he is the reason it hasn’t healed correctly (I’m not pointing fingers). Any recommendations in orthopedics???

lam2

tickled~pink
Dr. Bruce Beck
I know he has an office in Dunkirk and Prince Frederick, he may even have one in Solomon's.

mrweb

Iron City
Or Dr. Patel, same office. He is doing my sholder surgery next week.

Calvert Orthopedic/Sports Medcn
110 Hospital Road Suite 201
Prnc Frederck, MD, 20678
Phone Number: (410) 535-1343

HappyCats

If you don't want to go to Calvert, we love the P.A. Mark Musket with Southern Maryland Orthopedics. They have an office in Leonardtown. 301-475-5555. Was just there today... he's very thorough!

Good luck!

surfer1

My son broke his leg almost two years ago and I fear that it did not heal correctly. His pediatrician recommended I take him back to an orthopedic doctor to check it out because of my concern and gave me a list of doctors. I would prefer not to take him back to the original doctor that fixed it in case he is the reason it hasn’t healed correctly (I’m not pointing fingers). Any recommendations in orthopedics???

Childrens Hospital has a satellite office in Annapolis that has Orthopedic services. They are located in the area behind the mall. Very thorough. Good luck!