My poor kid...

Bay_Kat

Tropical
She was complaining of an ear ache so I took her to the doctor today, not only does she have swimmer's ear, she also has a sinus infection. She got a double wammy. I feel so bad, but hopefully the meds they gave her will kick in soon.

belvak

Happy Camper
She was complaining of an ear ache so I took her to the doctor today, not only does she have swimmer's ear, she also has a sinus infection. She got a double wammy. I feel so bad, but hopefully the meds they gave her will kick in soon.

Poor baby! Hope she feels better soon!

PrepH4U

Crap like that is going around, hopefully she will feel better soon.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Crap like that is going around, hopefully she will feel better soon.

The weather here has changed and one day it's hot, one day not so hot, wish it would just make up it's mind. This child is never sick, but she will certainly let you know when she's not feeling good. Glad there is Motrin, that seems to help a lot.

Pete

Repete
It is probably a mosquito borne illness. If I had won this would not have happened.