17yo's Bday and he's in trouble....

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
I usually don't have this problem , but the boy doesn't need any more gadgets or games, he's not a clothes horse, he doesn't need new sports gear.....Oh and he's going on restriction tomorrow because of his reportcard. I was going to give him cash and a WoW play card, but he won't be on the computer much till he get's his shiat together with the school work.

I would take him to get his permit but he hasn't studied for that either - and he needs too. I know - I know, what he really needs is a good azz whooping.
Why does he put himself, and then me & Mr A., into this position?:drama:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I usually don't have this problem , but the boy doesn't need any more gadgets or games, he's not a clothes horse, he doesn't need new sports gear.....Oh and he's going on restriction tomorrow because of his reportcard. I was going to give him cash and a WoW play card, but he won't be on the computer much till he get's his shiat together with the school work.

I would take him to get his permit but he hasn't studied for that either - and he needs too. I know - I know, what he really needs is a good azz whooping.
Having two teenage boys myself, I'm going with HE'S A TEENAGER. :lol:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

Savings Bond. :biggrin:

Wenchy

Hot Flash

Ground him. Two months with nothing but books and family. Can you handle that?

He is certainly not another maniac we need on the road.

FED_UP

Do you help him study? Do you get to look at his homework daily? are you in contact with his teacher when you have a question? Do you use the website where you can view his grades and assingments? Make his study that drivers book, sounds like he needs some tough luv about now. At that age they think they are smarter and weiser than we are.

Last edited: