What are the kids asking Santa for this year?

JMILL24

Cubscout MoM
So what are your kids asking Santa for this year? And have you found any good deals out there for it yet?

I'll start:
My 4 year old wants a ZuZu battle arena with battle Zuzu's..... The Arena alone cost $80.00 at ToysRus, not to mention you have to buy at least 2 Zuzu's and 2 sets of battle gear. If anyone see's this on sale...PLEASE let me know.

daycaremama

somdmama5
So what are your kids asking Santa for this year? And have you found any good deals out there for it yet?

I'll start:
My 4 year old wants a ZuZu battle arena with battle Zuzu's..... The Arena alone cost $80.00 at ToysRus, not to mention you have to buy at least 2 Zuzu's and 2 sets of battle gear. If anyone see's this on sale...PLEASE let me know.

Well my one daughter is 11 and wants a cell phone.
my 5 year old daughter wants a DSI.

CubeFarmer

Hmmm....I am in the world of girls and pinkness....so sorry cant say that I have shopped for the battle arenas LOL although my daughter was eyeing the Kung Zhu pets this weekend in babies-r-us while shopping for my younger daughter....glad to say that we quickly EXITED the store.

My 7 yr old is asking for the DSI XL...I bought it at Target.com for 169.00
however i did see that target.com has a special now for 179.00-the RED DSI XL and Mario Cart ( I already bought the DSI XL in "wine" and mario cart and my DH wont let me exchange it...i was a bit upset when I saw the sale. oh well)

She also asked for the GoGo Dog (FurReal Friends)
Pillow Pets...she realllllllyyyy wants a pillow pet BEAR LOL
painfully most, she wants an American Girl doll. *Sigh* Oh how I LOVE Christmas :) LOL

I have seen that Zoobles and Squinkies are supposed to be 2 of the big IT toys.... hmmm Im glad that we are done Christmas Shopping.

*SMILE*

C

CalvertNewbie

We could buy nothing for my 20 month old son, just wrap up electrical cords, phones, remotes and the many things we don't normally let him touch. :killingme

So far we've bought him a train table. He'll be getting a bunch of art stuff (easel and other supplies) from my Mom because he loves to paint and color. Not sure what else yet, waiting for the inlaws to come for a visit this month so hubby and I can go shopping.

ocean733

I have a 10-year-old step-son that wants those fushini balls. He's just getting out of all of that wrestling craze (thank God!!):howdy:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Easy enough, my daughter just wants money. We're going away for the holidays and she wants spending money. Fine by me.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
My 8 year old wants Spy Gear. Lots and lots of Spy Gear. :lol:

I can't believe he's 8 years old. :bawl:

My son (14 years old) wants oreo balls, chocolate, and more chocolate. Daughter (22 in December :faint:) wants money, and her standard Christmas stocking...chocolate and more chocolate.

Cowgirl

Ours just pretty much want anything and everything they see. I think girlie is getting a dollhouse and boy is getting a tag reader and several books to go with it. Those are the main things, and they'll get smaller stuff too.

musiclady

Gift for family: Kinect
9 yr old girl: Webkinz and more Webinz
7yr old boy: don't know yet
16yr old boy: tough because he bought himself Black Ops Legendary
20 yr old girl: money (but she'll be sad that she didn't get STUFF too!)
Santa presents: gets tougher each year LOL