Torture

Pete

Repete
OK so Boy is on the bus because he just txt me begging to go to Best Buy to get Black Ops. He is serious because he even spelled everything correctly.

For the last 3 weeks he has done extra chores and saved up his allowance money, he has put together quite a compelling argument.

So I replied "Oh I don't know, I might be too tired to go back out once I get home. :yawn:"

I got the dejected "Ok:frown:"

So should I tell him that I got it for him today at lunch time, or let him suffer until I get home?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
OK so Boy is on the bus because he just txt me begging to go to Best Buy to get Black Ops. He is serious because he even spelled everything correctly.

For the last 3 weeks he has done extra chores and saved up his allowance money, he has put together quite a compelling argument.

So I replied "Oh I don't know, I might be too tired to go back out once I get home. :yawn:"

I got the dejected "Ok:frown:"

So should I tell him that I got it for him today at lunch time, or let him suffer until I get home?

Suffer. :lol:

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Let him suffer till you get home.

The look on his face will be worth the wait.

Ahhh good Dad!!!

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
You have to tell him so he can brag about it on the bus. :smile:

He'll be tortured enough waiting for you to get home. :lol:

Pete

Repete
I am waiting, I know right now he is trying to figure out how to broach the subject and plead some more without pissing me off. :lol:

It has been 7 minutes since the last message. 8 more minutes should be just about when he comes up with something good and txts me again.

Pete

Repete
I would put it under his pillow. :biggrin:

Remember the year I hid his Christmas presents in HIS closet because he always snooped in mine? That was priceless when I went in and got them out and he realized they were in his room the whole time :killingme

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
I am waiting, I know right now he is trying to figure out how to broach the subject and plead some more without pissing me off. :lol:

It has been 7 minutes since the last message. 8 more minutes should be just about when he comes up with something good and txts me again.

Tell him something around the house needs to be done first :killingme

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Remember the year I hid his Christmas presents in HIS closet because he always snooped in mine? That was priceless when I went in and got them out and he realized they were in his room the whole time :killingme

Yeah. :lol:

Type up a letter "for being a good kid, doing extra chores, etc...you won :blahblah:" Put the letter in the mailbox and send him out to check mail.

Vince

You have to torture a little more when he gets home so you can watch and get a good laugh before you give it to him. :biggrin:

Pete

Repete
Tell him something around the house needs to be done first :killingme

He already has a list on the "chore board"

Scoop poop
Swiffer
Unload dishwasher

Maybe I should txt him 5 or 6 more. He might use it as an opportunity to show his undying love and appreciation for me :lol:

SoMDGirl42

send him to the news link about the heist up the road and none of the best buys here got their shipment because of the robbery.

If he cooks dinner and cleans his room, you'll take him to waldorf to see if they have any. :killingme

Pete

Repete
I am impressed, I knew it would be good.

He just asked if I wanted to go to Panera Bread for dinner :killingme