Pampers

mamissa3

If anyone isnt using their gifts to grow papmers codes and feels like passing them i use them!!:) thanks:)

CubeFarmer

Codes

If anyone isnt using their gifts to grow papmers codes and feels like passing them i use them!!:) thanks:)

Hi! I made an acct online and added several of the codes to my account however I am not going to keep up with it. Do you know if you can take my acct or codes? If so, you are free to use them. Also, my Daughter is 3 months-I have a few that I have not added and will keep buying them. I can save them for you if you want them. :eek:)

mamissa3

Hi thanks ladies:) I ont know if i can take over your account or codes but any that u dont use just pm them:) Thanks again!

Hi! I made an acct online and added several of the codes to my account however I am not going to keep up with it. Do you know if you can take my acct or codes? If so, you are free to use them. Also, my Daughter is 3 months-I have a few that I have not added and will keep buying them. I can save them for you if you want them. :eek:)