Enfamil @ BJ's

CubeFarmer

Anyone been to BJ's in the last week and know if they have back in stock Enfamil formula? I have been several times in the last few weeks and finally stopped at the Cust Service desk only to find out that it was on order from the manufacturer (so all BJs would be out) .....They didnt know when to expect it back in stock either....

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
BJ's never had them in stocked when I shopped there in 2004/2005. You're better off going to Target to get them. If you want to save money, buy a Target Enfamil store brand. It's the same stuff as the Enfamil except that it is a lot cheaper.

CubeFarmer

BJ's never had them in stocked when I shopped there in 2004/2005. You're better off going to Target to get them. If you want to save money, buy a Target Enfamil store brand. It's the same stuff as the Enfamil except that it is a lot cheaper.

Thanks. I know BJs carries it-I have been getting it there regularly until a few weeks ago. I like BJs because they carry the huge cans-36.5 oz for 28.00 and will let you use multiple manufacturer coupons at once.... I have seen that Walmart, BJs and Target all do carry generic formulas-(im sure that the ingredients are very similar-thats what I have heard from several people as well) but-there are just a few staple items that I HAVE to buy brand name...ketchup, Mayo, Baby stuff, ect.

I actually ONLY got the BJs membership when i was pregnant because I knew how much we would spend in diapers, wipes, formula...ect. :)

Thanks for the info though! :)