St. Michael's, Bay Montessori, Town Creek

cowgirlinjungle

I live in St. Mary's County and am looking for information from parents with experience at St. Michael's in Ridge, Bay Montessori or Town Creek Elementary. Any information about these schools would be appreciated since we are fairly new to the area. We are exploring several options for an elementary age child. Thanks!

royhobie

hobieflyer
St. Michael's is an outstanding school. In fact I was at the school yesterday. I can't comment about the other two since I am not familar with them. The Catholic or privately run schools are typcially better because they instill morals and values far more than the public schools. Bullying remains a significant issue in public schools. The opposite side of the coin, is that I have heard of zero bullying incidents at St. Michaels. Also, the lower end of the County is a good place to live and an easier commute to the base at Pax if you work there. Good luck at whatever you decide.

iris28

Both of my children have attended Town Creek since kindergarten and I can't say more positive things about the teachers, staff, volunteers, or students. Everyone is very friendly and helpful and we've never had an issue with bullying thus far. I highly recommend this school.