Ghost show revenge

Pete

Repete
So Boy is kind of a scardy cat. If I go out and leave him home at night when I come home every light in the house is on and he is a sucker for a scary story.

So we are watching Ghost Adventure about a house where some people were ax murdered 100 years ago. We were talking about the house and how people lived in it since the murders and it was fine. The ghost stories are all bunk but now it is a tourist thing so people view it as spooky.

So then I say "Well I hate to tell you this but there was a person who died here in our house in 1971." He say "Yea right :rolleyes:" I said "Really, when I bought it I had to sign a paper acknowledging it, and see we have never been spooked. It is all in peoples minds."

So he is acting like he is not buying it and asking me questions. I told him it was a kid they found in bed dead with a stab wound to the chest.

So now he keeps asking me if I was joking. :pete:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
So Boy is kind of a scardy cat. If I go out and leave him home at night when I come home every light in the house is on and he is a sucker for a scary story.

So we are watching Ghost Adventure about a house where some people were ax murdered 100 years ago. We were talking about the house and how people lived in it since the murders and it was fine. The ghost stories are all bunk but now it is a tourist thing so people view it as spooky.

So then I say "Well I hate to tell you this but there was a person who died here in our house in 1971." He say "Yea right :rolleyes:" I said "Really, when I bought it I had to sign a paper acknowledging it, and see we have never been spooked. It is all in peoples minds."

So he is acting like he is not buying it and asking me questions. I told him it was a kid they found in bed dead with a stab wound to the chest.

So now he keeps asking me if I was joking. :pete:

You better hope he doesn't have some freak out and think he's channeling some spirit and ..well...just put all your knives away.

Pete

Repete
You better hope he doesn't have some freak out and think he's channeling some spirit and ..well...just put all your knives away.

I just went down under the guise of checking the fire and hid one of our old camping walkie talkies under the head end of his bed. In about an hour this is going to get good.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Boy and I were watching Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files last night, they were investigating a haunted house.
I walk up behind the couch where the he's sitting and grab his shoulder.
He freaks :yikes:
:killingme I'm lucky he didn't pee on the couch