Playdoh

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Can I just say, I hate Playdoh.

It smells nasty. It can be divided into infinately small particles which dry into colorful, foul-smelling dust, or rocks depending on size. People try to tell me it's ok, because when it gets onto the carpet, just wait for it to dry and it vacuums right up. :rolleyes: Like that's going to help when a house full of kids grinds it into the carpet.

I hate Playdoh, yet people insist on giving it to my children anyway. My SIL gave some to my oldest for his first birthday. "It's ok if he eats it," she said. "It's non-toxic." :rolleyes:

Now, even McDonalds is giving that crap to my kids in their happy meals. :burning:

Re: Re: Poopy

Originally posted by *archimedes*
I love Poopy. I have a can of red that I keep in my desk. I never mold anything with it, I just take the cap off and smell it. I love the smell. And every once in a while I touch it.

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by cmcdanal

Now, even McDonalds is giving that crap to my kids in their happy meals. :burning:

I just learned a valuable lesson last week. Always look in the bag and see what the toy is before handing it off to a 4-year old to open the can and play with it in your vehicle.

I get tons of art stuff for my kids. They love to draw and paint and much of that is very messy.

K

Kain99

I hate to sound like Heloise but.... add 4 drops of vanilla to each can of playdough..... It will assist with the drying and improve the smell. :biggrin:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Kain99
Don't come crying to me when Brett has stinky Playdough all over the house buddy! :biggrin:
:bawl: Been there, done that. Why didn't you tell me this sooner? :confused:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by mainman
Where's our sappy music at? :confused:
Right here baby! I'll grab my violin and start playin in a sec... gotta pee first! :biggrin:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by RoseRed
It is quiet, considering there are 328 people logged on at the moment...
328 compared to the universe is nothing......:wink:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by mainman
How rude of RR to get into the middle of this...:biggrin:
No MM.... She's an angel in disguise... Just let her do her thing! :wink:

K

Kain99

Hmmmm... Maybe we should get a room! I'm dieing for good game of parcheesy! :biggrin: