Democrat Party: The Party of Slavery

G.R. Quinn

As we all know, the Democrat Party is the Party of slavery and segregation. It is only fitting that all currently registered Democrats should pay blacks reparations.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, hey now! There's an idea! Why should the Republicans pay reparation? They're the ones that freed the slaves.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by G.R. Quinn
As we all know, the Democrat Party is the Party of slavery and segregation. It is only fitting that all currently registered Democrats should pay blacks reparations.

Ahhhh, my new favorite person!

See we're not mean to all newbies.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Democrats will

...never believe this, wait 'til they start calling you nasty names.

bitchkitty

Originally posted by G.R. Quinn

Republic Party: the Party of Fascism

As we all know, Prescott Bush of the Bush Crime Family was a great pal of Adolph Hitler. It is only fitting that all currently registered Republicans should pay the families of the millions of dead reparations.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Democrat Party: The Party of Slavery

Originally posted by bitchkitty

As we all know, Prescott Bush of the Bush Crime Family was a great pal of Adolph Hitler. It is only fitting that all currently registered Republicans should pay the families of the millions of dead reparations.
And the Gores were all "A$$@ to belly button" with Armand Hammer and his wonderful commie friends. So :razz2:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: Democrat Party: The Party of Slavery

You are an idiot.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I vote this for stupid quote of the day

:lmao: :roflmao: :lmao: :roflmao: :lmao:

bitchkitty

Re: Re: Re: Democrat Party: The Party of Slavery

Originally posted by Kyle
And the Gores were all "A$$@ to belly button" with Armand Hammer and his wonderful commie friends. So :razz2:

Please - pure crap that has been debunked more than once.

Interesting that you don't deny the Bush Crime Family's Nazi roots. Why is that? Don't you care?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: Re: Re: Re: Democrat Party: The Party of Slavery

Interesting that you don't deny the Bush Crime Family's Nazi roots. Why is that? Don't you care?

Because we're all secretly Nazi's ourselves. Want to come to one of our parties?

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Democrat Party: The Party of Slavery

Originally posted by pixiegirl

Because we're all secretly Nazi's ourselves. Want to come to one of our parties?

Yeah...wait till you see how we Barbeque!!!

Where are all these trolls coming from today, anyhow?

They're starting to make me look like an altar boy!
:biggrin:

bitchkitty

Re: Re: Re: Democrat Party: The Party of Slavery

Originally posted by bknarw

You are an idiot.

Um, you're the monitor? So if I respond to a personal attack like "you are an idiot" with something like, "well, you're a no-dick bush ass-licking moron", then I get banned, huh?

Don't bother. I'm out of here. You guys are really boring, and make the folks at FreeRepublic and Lucianne.com look like political geniuses.

bknarw

Attire Monitor

Um, you're the monitor? So if I respond to a personal attack like "you are an idiot" with something like, "well, you're a no-dick bush ass-licking moron", then I get banned, huh?

Don't bother. I'm out of here. You guys are really boring, and make the folks at FreeRepublic and Lucianne.com look like political geniuses.

I meant in the best way possible!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

No I don't. :roflmao:

Ok! You've come in and sprayed your scent.... We know you well. Time to go outside Kitty!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

:roflmao: "The Bush Crime Family" :roflmao:

That would be fine, Kitty, except Prescott Bush had nothing to do with the Holocaust nor was the Republican Party behind it in any way. But if you want to go there, Joe Kennedy (noted Democrat and father of you-know-who) was a great pal of Hitler's as well. So shall we call it square or do you want me to dig up some more facts about Ol' Joe and his rapscallion sons? Or maybe you'd rather talk about FDR and his record?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

then I get banned, huh?

I think you've been banned from here before. Newbie, my foot. :weak: