Babysitter

Toxick

Splat
My wife and I need to get us a babysitter.

We don't want regular day care, since we only need to use a baby sitter once in a while, but we know nobody who we can call on in a pinch. We have a few people who watch the kids when we go out or something, but we have to give them a week notice or more. But sometimes - like today - all our babysitters are out, working, or doing whatever, and my wife (or I) will get stuck taking 3 kids somewhere it's inapproprate. Like court or the DMV.

Does anyone do baby sitting? Or anyone have a teenager who likes to baby sit? Sometimes on short notice?

Or am I asking something ridiculous?

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by Toxick

We don't want regular day care, since we only need to use a baby sitter once in a while, but we know nobody who we can call on in a pinch. We have a few people who watch the kids when we go out or something, but we have to give them a week notice or more. But sometimes - like today - all our babysitters are out, working, or doing whatever, and my wife (or I) will get stuck taking 3 kids somewhere it's inapproprate. Like court or the DMV.

Does anyone do baby sitting? Or anyone have a teenager who likes to baby sit? Sometimes on short notice?

Did you get any takers?? We just don't have any weekend evening babysitters. I would LOVE ($$$$$$$$$) to have one every now and then to just get out with the man for a couple of hours!!

K

Kizzy

CMC,

A couple of my co-workers have got this agreement set up among them. They take turns watching each others kids on the weekends, so the childless couple can go out and enjoy each other once a month. It works out pretty good for them.

Toxick

Splat
Re: Re: Babysitter

Originally posted by CMC122
Did you get any takers??

Nothing that's less difficult than actually dragging the kids into the DMV.

I'll let you know if anything comes up

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by IM4Change
CMC,

A couple of my co-workers have got this agreement set up among them. They take turns watching each others kids on the weekends, so the childless couple can go out and enjoy each other once a month. It works out pretty good for them.

Hey!

What're you answering her for? I axed first! What am I, chopped liver?

:bonk:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by IM4Change
CMC,

That is a great idea. BUT I stay home and the hubby has an outdoor job. We have only lived in ST. Mary's for 1 1/2 years and it's not easy meeting people when you don't live in a neighborhood:bawl: (although I like it that way:smile: ) or surf the forums:roflmao:

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by Toxick
Hey!

What're you answering her for? I axed first! What am I, chopped liver?

:bonk:

:lol: I'm too far away. We have done something similiar with my SIL, but right now, they owe me many free nights. :lol:

babysitter

-------------------------------------------------------------------
so where are yu located and whats the ages