Pediatric Dentists

dawn

Has anyone ever used Pediatric Dentistry of Southern MD in Charlotte Hall or Drs. Laura Radesca, Elizabeth McNulty or Garner Morgan in Mechanicsville?

Any experiences and thoughts would be greatly appreaciated!

emma1606

Has anyone ever used Pediatric Dentistry of Southern MD in Charlotte Hall or Drs. Laura Radesca, Elizabeth McNulty or Garner Morgan in Mechanicsville?

We went to the Pediatric Dentist in Charlotte Hall after recommendations from here but it was horrendous, my son hated it and the dentist couldn't even check his teeth, not sure who it was but had no skills with him at all. We then went to We Make Kids Smile - Pediatric Dentists in Waldorf, MD and they were AMAZING, night and day over the Charlotte Hall place, they have a huge parrot in the waiting room.

dawn

We went to the Pediatric Dentist in Charlotte Hall after recommendations from here but it was horrendous, my son hated it and the dentist couldn't even check his teeth, not sure who it was but had no skills with him at all. We then went to We Make Kids Smile - Pediatric Dentists in Waldorf, MD and they were AMAZING, night and day over the Charlotte Hall place, they have a huge parrot in the waiting room.

That is where my son goes now, but he needs work done and they arent part of our insurance and usually I dont mind paying for this dentist when it comes to cleaning, but the work they want to do totals almost 800.00 out of our pocket, so I am hoping to find a dentist that is just was wonderful as We Make Kids Smile, that is part of our insurance network.

jsouthan

We see Dr. Radescu in Dunkirk and really like it there. So far we haven't had to have anything done beyond the basic x-rays and cleaning, but they are very patient and gentle with the kids.

dawn

We see Dr. Radescu in Dunkirk and really like it there. So far we haven't had to have anything done beyond the basic x-rays and cleaning, but they are very patient and gentle with the kids.

He isnt listed under our insurance plan. :frown:

lovinmaryland

Really? Wow I take all 5 of mine there and they love it. The first few times my son who is 4 (started going at 1) was a little scared and ify but that is to be expected for his age.

emma1606

Really? Wow I take all 5 of mine there and they love it. The first few times my son who is 4 (started going at 1) was a little scared and ify but that is to be expected for his age.

I know, I was surprised too because everyone on the forum had such rave reviews. I knew he would be scared but we just had a terrible experience, the next time with the Waldorf dentist was entirely different. He sat alone in the chair and had no issue at all. Guess it's all down to personality.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Took my 6 yr old to Susan Noble in Prince Frederick. Very thorough and gives the kids a tour and a treat bag to ease their fears.

I take my 3 year old to the one in Charlotte Hall and no complaints at all here. They are fantastic with him and he loves it. I highly recommend them.

dawn

Took my 6 yr old to Susan Noble in Prince Frederick. Very thorough and gives the kids a tour and a treat bag to ease their fears.

Not on our insurance either.

I take my 3 year old to the one in Charlotte Hall and no complaints at all here. They are fantastic with him and he loves it. I highly recommend them.

I tried to call to make an appt, but they are closed on Fridays.

Thank you everyone for your input.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly

I was unaware Dr. Laura Radesca was back in Mechanicsville. She was our pediatric dentist but then moved to Dunkirk to work with her husband. We liked her. The new little Asian dentist in Charlotte Hall is very nice but we are on the hunt again trying to find someone who takes the kids dental insurance.

dawn

I was unaware Dr. Laura Radesca was back in Mechanicsville. She was our pediatric dentist but then moved to Dunkirk to work with her husband. We liked her. The new little Asian dentist in Charlotte Hall is very nice but we are on the hunt again trying to find someone who takes the kids dental insurance.

Thats how its listed under participating dentists, I think its current :shrug: but you never know! Is she good, would you go back to her?