Hello I am new

S

SmurfyGirl

Hello I am new here

Hey how are you all doing? I am a friend of Water color and she has told me alot about the people on here. I would love to get to know all of you.

:getdown:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Hello

dog0049.gif

Welcome aboard!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Welcome!

Hey Smurfy!

Come in to the boards...
It's all about sharing...
We're all really nice...
But what are you wearing?

watercolor

yeah yeah
YAY! :banana:
You finally made it. I see you did it correctly. :smile: Most of all people on here are nice. Just watch out for the Attire Monitor...he will undress you with his eyes. :lmao:

and for everyone else...she is kosher...she is a friend from hgih school. So she is not a "copycat" or a "tainted newbie"
So be nice

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Joey

Originally posted by joeyinlexpark

I dont post here anymore but welcome to the boards, after you get bored you can crawl in the corner with me and watch the madness :razz2: :razz2: :razz2:
Where'd you go?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by joeyinlexpark

I dont post here anymore but welcome to the boards, after you get bored you can crawl in the corner with me and watch the madness :razz2: :razz2: :razz2:

I miss you Joey!!!!

S

SmurfyGirl

Thank you all

:blushing: :banana:
Thank you all for making feel so welcome and happy. I have been needing something like that lately

:peace:

watercolor

yeah yeah
That is right. Migtig is a schweetie! :smile:

You are quite welcome dane-ie! LOL (member I use to annoy you with that)

I told you everyone on here was way nice. Although, I am very suprised Jess has not come to harass you yet :lol:

S

SmurfyGirl

not here yet

I know but that doesn't mean that he wont be here later. you know that I mean MISS SUMMER. hehehehehehehehehehehe
:lmao:

tater

There you are..... always wondered what ever happened to the lone smurf girl. Poor thing. I assumed all those crazy nights surrounded by all those blue horndogs, that scraggly Azreal, and that crotchety old jacka$$ did her in. Glad to see you're ok after all these years. Welcome :wink:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by tater
There you are..... always wondered what ever happened to the lone smurf girl. Poor thing. I assumed all those crazy nights surrounded by all those blue horndogs, that scraggly Azreal, and that crotchety old jacka$$ did her in. Glad to see you're ok after all these years. Welcome :wink:

:lmao:
well that is true..I almost thought the same thing.

Now in regards to you miss smurfy girl
Ok Dana... :biteme: That is ok.. I will just rat you out..sooner or later...:bubble:

R

RFM

Welcome Smurfygirl,

Watercolor is such a sweetheart so I'm sure she has good taste in friends :cool: