Due date...

SoMDGirl42

Did you deliver your children before or after your due date?

<---nosey

If so, how early or how late?

TIA :biggrin:

14 days before due date with #1 - went into labor naturally
14 days before due date with #2 - went into labor naturally but ended with a c-section
18 days before due date with #3 - emergency c-section

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
1st son--> induced 12 days after due date

2nd son--> delivered 3 weeks before due date

Last edited:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
#1 - went into labor the night of my due date...delivered next day

#2 - he had other ideas..wanted to come a month early..ended up two weeks early, induced

LandingInLondon

I was 10 days late and I went into labor naturally. I was supposed to be induced on a Monday, but went into labor the friday before.

I was two months early. :)

fullofbull

Did you deliver your children before or after your due date?

<---nosey

If so, how early or how late?

TIA :biggrin:

The Dr tried to induce me a few days before my due date with no luck & scheduled to try another induction a week later, he arrived 2 days before the second induction, which was 2 days after his "due date". After 25 hours of labor, a c-section had to be done anyway.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
:cds: WhAT!!?!?!?

Then why do they give you a due date at 40 weeks? :jameo:

40 weeks is only an average too..which is why they generally say 37-42 weeks. But a study in 1990 showed that the "average" for a first timer is 40 weeks plus 8 days..which I think is a very nice way of saying 41 weeks and 1 day..lol.. though as an average..it likely means nothing at all to you or me..:killingme but I can tell you one thing..startung week 37 I am doing everything I can think of to get her the heck out. If I have to drag my sore lifeless body outside and walk for miles..I will do it.. :lmao:

sunflower

Loving My Life...
1st 3 weeks early
2nd 2 weeks early
3rd 2 days after my due date Told Dr. I was done and couldnt handle be swollen any longer...

40 weeks is only an average too..which is why they generally say 37-42 weeks. But a study in 1990 showed that the "average" for a first timer is 40 weeks plus 8 days..which I think is a very nice way of saying 41 weeks and 1 day..lol.. though as an average..it likely means nothing at all to you or me..:killingme but I can tell you one thing..startung week 37 I am doing everything I can think of to get her the heck out. If I have to drag my sore lifeless body outside and walk for miles..I will do it.. :lmao:

I will be walking non-stop and :gossip: as I have heard it helps as well...

of course that is what got me into this situation. :blushing: