James F. Gartland, Jr.

Elizabeth

Why is Mr. Gartland running for Clerk of the Circiut Court for Charles County? I know he registered with the Board of Elections as living in Waldorf, but that's false. My understanding of running for an elected office in Charles County, is that you have to LIVE in the county, in the STATE for that matter! Mr. Gartland has used his MOTHER's address in Waldorf to register! He really lives just over the 301 bridge in VIRGINIA! Come on Mr. Gartland! You don't really think the people in Charles County are that gullible!? That we would just take your word for it!? Don't think that you will be able to win this election on your name alone. Most of the people I've talked to in this county think that your running for a political office is a joke! Your antics with a certain County Commissioner have not been forgotten. Mr. Gartland is also being backed by Ms. Donna Burch. Who happens to be a DEMOCRAT. This county is ready for some changes! Some fresh air! It's time to clean out the closet! We finally have that breath of fresh air in Rick Day.
LET'S KEEP RICK DAY!

Last edited: