The Big Bounce

ceo_pte

Me and the wife saw it this past weekend and loved it. There is alot of good humor and suspicion that keeps you interested in the movie. It's good!

The Big Bounce
Set on Hawaii's stunning North Shore, a charismatic drifter (Owen Wilson) forms a dubious alliance with a powerful local businessman (Morgan Freeman) while hooking up with a criminally-minded seductress (Sara Foster) to double-cross a wealthy developer (Gary Sinise) and his cohorts (Charlie Sheen, Vinnie Jones).

K

Kizzy

I cannot think of 1 bad movie I've ever seen that had Morgan Freeman in it.

I wait for everything to come out on DVD, unless I'm #1 totally board, like on vacation and it rains #2 it is a kid's movie and the kids have been bugging me to see it.

ceo_pte

Originally posted by IM4Change
I cannot think of 1 bad movie I've ever seen that had Morgan Freeman in it.

I wait for everything to come out on DVD, unless I'm #1 totally board, like on vacation and it rains #2 it is a kid's movie and the kids have been bugging me to see it.

Morgan Freeman is normally the cop/detective/good guy type. Not in this movie. It's a bit different, but it's good. He plays the role very well.

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by ceo_pte
Morgan Freeman is normally the cop/detective/good guy type. Not in this movie. It's a bit different, but it's good. He plays the role very well.

He was the bad guy in Hard Rain. :really:

And, he did a great job. I'll have to put this movie on my must see list.