Valentine’s gifts

Elle

Happy Camper!
Does anyone else do little Valentine's Day gifts for their children?

The year before we set up a play date with some friends at McDonalds. Last year we got Tyler 2 balloons tied to a PEZ dispenser. It was a big hit so I thought about just doing it again, but I wanted to do something different this year.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Originally posted by kwillia
Well, I have a stuffed gorrilla holding a box of candy and a bunch of helium balloons delivered to each of my two kids each year... it was easier when they were in the same school, but now that my oldest has moved on to middle school I have to pay an additional delivery fee...:banghead:
I bet the hubby would like a delivery...but only from a young lady wearing nothing but balloons attached to her. :wink:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by Chasey_Lane
I bet the hubby would like a delivery...but only from a young lady wearing nothing but balloons attached to her. :wink:

And just how much are you charging for this service this year Chasey????

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I don't think Valentine's is just for husband/significant other lovey dovey stuff. I usually get my daughter a little something - nothing major, just a little treat. I also get my Mom something, because she's so good to us year round and I like to show appreciation. Again, it's nothing huge or major, more of a 'thank you, I love you' token.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Chasey_Lane
Does he get to throw darts at her for extra fun and win another prize? :shrug:

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by otter
I'm getting my grandkids new bathmats..

:killingme

I do little gift bags for the kids and put just a little bit of candy in it. I think I am going to get them each a game for their game boys.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I get her a card and we make cupcakes to take to school to share with her class.

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by PFgal
I don't think Valentine's is just for husband/significant other lovey dovey stuff.
:yeahthat:
This year we decorated terracotta pots for teachers, god mommy, and grandmas. Then bagged the dirt and added a pack of Sweet Peas with a little note on how to love the seeds. They turned out very cute!!!!

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by tys_mommy
:yeahthat:
This year we decorated terracotta pots for teachers, god mommy, and grandmas. Then bagged the dirt and added a pack of Sweet Peas with a little note on how to love the seeds. They turned out very cute!!!!
:otter: quick insulin !!!