Religion

Karen

I truly believe that you should rename this section to include the religion that you practice. People who come in here (inclucing me) think that they are visiting a religious site. When in fact that is not totally true. All this talk about the toll houses is exclusive to your religion. No other Christian I have spoken to has ever heard about any such thing. If it is not in the Bible, how can you profess it to be a Christian belief? Just a suggestion. It seems to me to be rather sneaky. Just my opinion.

Karen

you are absolutely right!!! my apologies to anyone I may have offended!! I didn't think of it in that way, I just assumed that all Christian religion was the same. Obviously many people believe many different things, that is what makes our country great!

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by TIGGER6035
Karen I understand what your saying feeling. I feel the way lots of the time on here Because I'm a Mormon.

My mind had a freudian slip while reading that. Think it is by sheer chance that Mormon is one letter extra from being Moron?

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Karen
I truly believe that you should rename this section to include the religion that you practice. People who come in here (inclucing me) think that they are visiting a religious site. When in fact that is not totally true. All this talk about the toll houses is exclusive to your religion. No other Christian I have spoken to has ever heard about any such thing. If it is not in the Bible, how can you profess it to be a Christian belief? Just a suggestion. It seems to me to be rather sneaky. Just my opinion.

Are you referring to Zutards past posts? :confused:

TripleJ

Zuchick's the only one I've seen mention Toll houses as part of his christian sect's beliefs. I think Karen was confused, and thought this was a Christian room. That is, christian as pertains to her specific beliefs. I haven't seen Zuchick post in a while?:cheers: