Help!... must.. have.. your.. support

Vicki

Hello, all
I haven't been able to post in a looonngg time, but I need everyone's support and ideas and thoughts and help in general.

Here's the poop:

I am quitting work in May and going to Europe until the end of the year. Please check out my homepage and pass it on to everyone in your address book.
Basically I started this homepage in order to post pics and travel journal on line so I wouldn't have to write everyone I know. Then more ideas sprang up and everything on the pages of my homepage just kinda snowballed.
Ok? Ok!

see my homepage here...
:dance: :confused: :crazy: :bubble:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
That was someone else trying to promote themselves to get money. They put a post in every category and they got deleted and I think the person may have gotten banned, but not before making themselves out to be an idiot and pizzing everyone off and becoming the butt of a number of jokes.

Vicki

oh!
Gee, I'm not trying to get money from you guys, just want travel advice and tips and stuff... I know I have a thing on there soliciting "stunts for bucks", but that's not the WHOLE purpose of the page...
thanks for looking out!:clap:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hi Vicki! :howdy: Gosh, I feel like it's old home week or something - both you and StillCrazy!

Have fun on your travels! I'll bookmark your site so I can see what you're up to.

Vicki

hmm. I'm not giving my panties away :blushing:
I need them, anyway, I'm wearing panties in all my pictures on my page already....:biggrin:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Heya Vicki!

long time no see! Wow! What a wonderful idea, and I hope you have a wonderful time. I will most definately bookmark this page. I will be very interested in seeing the pictures! What an adventure. Have loads of fun!

Vicki

archi
I don't even know you, but I'm convinced that you're a fruit loop :cheers:
I'll see what I can do for you!:smile:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Originally posted by cariblue
geez, archi. I'll send ya' my soiled panties for free. I even have a pair with holes. You'll have to pay postage, though.
I've got a few of those, but thought they were the 'crotchless' kind...:shrug:

VA. SQUID

It didn't offend me. It was stupid.

If you don't appreciate them, fine. That's your opinion. But don't say that it's stupid because someone appreciates something that you evidently don't.

VA. SQUID

simplistic retorts for simple minds.

You make it too easy for me Cari! With my simple mind and all. Why do I get the feeling that your avatar is pretty much a true resemblance of yoursel?