Looking for a Butcher

WalkerH

I acquired six Cornish Rock X recently, well a couple of weeks ago and they have to be butchered in a couple weeks. I'm looking to see if anyone knows someone who does this. I heard the Amish do, but I don't know which. So if y'all have any info it would be appreciated.

Cowgirl

It's so easy you should do it yourself! There are all kinds of videos on youtube, or you can pm me for more info. We've done it the past few years. If you really didn't want to do it yourselves, you can try going up to the farmer's market in Charlotte Hall on Saturday and ask the Amish poultry sellers there. Many years ago we took birds to the Yoder's on Rt. 6 but he was pretty old so I'm not sure he's still around or still processing birds. Most butcher shops won't do poultry. Good luck!

carb454

chicken killer

I acquired six Cornish Rock X recently, well a couple of weeks ago and they have to be butchered in a couple weeks. I'm looking to see if anyone knows someone who does this. I heard the Amish do, but I don't know which. So if y'all have any info it would be appreciated.

Find your processor yet? Six birds is just a warm up. But at this time of year you wouldn't want to do a bunch. I have a chicken plucking machine so If your interested give me a P.M.