Portal 2......

glhs837

Power with Control
Even if you dont game, the humor is fantastic.......and if you do, the physics will tie your brain into knots:)

glhs837

Power with Control
Loved the first one and preordered the second.
Cant wait to get home and play it!

Freakin slacker...no wait, if you stayed up til midnight to get it, them took off today to play it, then you would be a slacker.......hmmmm....

WORKER!!!!!!:drummer:

(And no, I havent played it yet, just watched the daughter for about half an hour after I got her and the game home at midnight:) Wheatley rocks)

"Good news, that's not a docking station, one mystery solved, that's a wall, wait, I'm going to attempt a manual over ride on this wall......."

SMASH:killingme

Floyd2004

-Void-
I played for a few hours last night. Wow this is better than the first and the first one was good!
I love the little robot that you first see in the game. Classic funny stuff.

glhs837

Power with Control
Did some solo last night myself, and a little this AM, just now getting into turrets. Favorite lines so far?

"We have the results of that last test. It showed you are a horrible person. And we were not even testing for that"

Or perhaps

"You know how I will live forever, and you will only live for 60 years. I have been thinking about that, and got you a present. Well, its actually a medical procedure....or more properly a medical experiment......but whats important is that its a present."

Floyd2004

-Void-
Just about beat it last night. Got stuck and I was too tired to work it out so I quit for the night. From what I know im on the last chapter and im about to beat the game.

Cant wait to try Co-op

glhs837

Power with Control
Daughter was playing towards the end point, coming back through the decades of Aperture Labs, so I saw the sentry cubes:) Sad little things. I think she was on the final battle last night when I went to bed. I, not being on spring break, and not having hours and hours, am still following ol Wheatly around, unaware of how he will change when plugged in:) Probably do some co-op this weekend. You playing on Steam or console?

PS3 and Steam PC/Mac players can co-op online, Xbox cant, because Microsoft wouldnt let Valve put a Steam overlay on XBL.

glhs837

Power with Control
I will sort out this whole coop thing and let you know, I know the boy has a Steam account, but I dont.

residualvisuals

black widow
Just bought this game two days ago and I'm at the end of Chapter 7. Definitely too short if the subsequent chapters aren't any longer.

Good thing they put the co-op in there. Is there a separate storyline for co-op, or at least a bunch of test rooms? I'm excited to play with two sets of portals.

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
PS3 and Steam PC/Mac players can co-op online, Xbox cant, because Microsoft wouldnt let Valve put a Steam overlay on XBL.

what no coop or online for the 360? That sucks. I am going to have to move this game from the top to the bottom of my gamefly queue

glhs837

Power with Control
You can do coop and online, but only with fellow 360 users. PS3 and PC/Mac users can coop cross platform, so Floyd and I could play coop online (if the damn PSN wasnt down for some unexplained reason) even though he's on a computer, and I'm on a PS3.

So, as I mentioned, the online thing has to wait til the PSN comes back up. Anon has said "Nope, not us, we swore off making Sony's customers unhappy".

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
Ok back to the top of my queue portal 2 goes. I'm not worried about cross platform online gaming. There are plenty of people to battle on xbox live.

glhs837

Power with Control
Ok back to the top of my queue portal 2 goes. I'm not worried about cross platform online gaming. There are plenty of people to battle on xbox live.

You should know that there is no battling with other players. There is only coop, where you and the other player work to defeat the bad computer.