free

spinner

For a limited time I have available manure courtesy of Bob the Wonder horse and His trusty friend Traveler. Free to the first truck to back up to the pile. Garunteed to grow the largest, juciest tomatoes in the county or your money back. BUT WAIT!!! If you act now I will throw in organic matter from our imported Kentucky mare. There is a reason why Kentucky is know for it's grass, and now she is here in this county! Just think of how you will be the envy of all when they see your grass growing this spring! Act now supplies are limited. Call 301 373 8741.

spinner

Ohhh, Appy, everybody knows that show horse poop is all looks and no substinance. I mean if you want to grow purty tomatoes it would be OK but it takes a real manly man horse like Bob to grow those tasty beefsteaks. I have rabbit, cow, sheep and goat manure available too, so you can cover all your bases. Come and get it! Appy you want some? I know where you live, I can just add it to your pile.

spinner

Am not....I think it is very nice you are proud of the pruty show horse poopies...and the designer llama pellets.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by *archimedes*
Hell, I'm still trying to find out where your dog groomery is. It's almost as if you don't want to tell me :confused:
She's real good too. Just got my guy back from her and boy does he look good. She said she got a bag of hair off of him and it makes him look bigger.

I haven't met Appy yet. I let the wife run the dog around, he is mine when I get home. She's good with the dogs though.

Hey Appy, you have fun shaving the boys belly?

spinner

I still have Bob's unique manure limited only by how much you can load...come this month and look for the pot of gold at the bottom of the pile...a little elf told me it was there....sometimes they lie though...

K

Kizzy

You know, I stopped off at the gas station tonight and they just had crap scattered around the bushes. I so thought I was going to hurl, the entire time I was filling my tank.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by IM4Change
You know, I stopped off at the gas station tonight and they just had crap scattered around the bushes. I so thought I was going to hurl, the entire time I was filling my tank.
Ah, the ode (odor) of Spring. Manure, skunks, and other assorted smells of rot and decay denied during the Winter, you have got to love it. I might have to cruise the backroads seeking the aroma of a pig farm. Sure glad I don't live in a city where all you have is exhaust fumes and rotting garbage.