Honeybee Conservationist here

SoMDBeekeeper

Did you know 1 out of every 3 bits of food you eat is a result of a pollunating insect, most likely a honeybee? That adds up to BILLIONS of dollars of argriculture a year and the bees are in trouble

HELP THE HONEYBEES

If you know where some are and you want to make sure they are kept alive contact me! I DO NOT destroy them, I transplant them into top-notch chemical-free hives. Have you seen Honey Bees lately? Spotted them in the wall of your house or an old shed? Or maybe you see a swarm of honey bees on a tree limb. They are vulnerable in that state so contact me immediately! I collect honey bee swarms FREE of charge. I also remove established honey bee colonies from structures and dwellings of any type. A small fee may be applicable here depending on hive size, level of job difficulty and danger involved. (falling, not stinging :) I will do a consultation for FREE. It doesn't hurt to have me come and look at what you're dealing with. I service St. Mary's, Calvert and Charles counties. If you are outside of that area I may be available but I will charge mileage to and from at a minimum. I am an "Organically Managed" beekeeper and I use no chemical treatments on bees or in their hives. Hence, my RAW honey is extremely pure. I never heat it and I do not filter pollen out of it. (your Doctor and your allergies will love it!) I will even pay you back by bringing you the first jar of honey from "your" bees once they are in their new home and producing honey.

Thanks!
-=Craig

Contact: somdbeekeeper@yahoo.com <----I monitor this email 24/7

You can also call 240-317-9009, 24 hours a day.

Visit my site for more about me: Organically Managed Beekeeping Podcast and Blog

HoosierDaddy

In a flyover state
Did you know 1 out of every 3 bits of food you eat is a result of a pollunating insect, most likely a honeybee? That adds up to BILLIONS of dollars of argriculture a year and the bees are in trouble

HELP THE HONEYBEES

If you know where some are and you want to make sure they are kept alive contact me! I DO NOT destroy them, I transplant them into top-notch chemical-free hives. Have you seen Honey Bees lately? Spotted them in the wall of your house or an old shed? Or maybe you see a swarm of honey bees on a tree limb. They are vulnerable in that state so contact me immediately! I collect honey bee swarms FREE of charge. I also remove established honey bee colonies from structures and dwellings of any type. A small fee may be applicable here depending on hive size, level of job difficulty and danger involved. (falling, not stinging :) I will do a consultation for FREE. It doesn't hurt to have me come and look at what you're dealing with. I service St. Mary's, Calvert and Charles counties. If you are outside of that area I may be available but I will charge mileage to and from at a minimum. I am an "Organically Managed" beekeeper and I use no chemical treatments on bees or in their hives. Hence, my RAW honey is extremely pure. I never heat it and I do not filter pollen out of it. (your Doctor and your allergies will love it!) I will even pay you back by bringing you the first jar of honey from "your" bees once they are in their new home and producing honey.

Thanks!
-=Craig

Contact: somdbeekeeper@yahoo.com <----I monitor this email 24/7

You can also call 240-317-9009, 24 hours a day.

Visit my site for more about me: Organically Managed Beekeeping Podcast and Blog

Will you come by and take these effn Carpenter Bees away? They are black and yellow like bumble bees but they know where the honeybees are hangin.

SoMDBeekeeper

Will you come by and take these effn Carpenter Bees away? They are black and yellow like bumble bees but they know where the honeybees are hangin.

Sorry, I don't deal with anything but the Honeybees

Also, I will be selling local (organically managed) honey and pollen at the BAE farmers market on Saturday mornings starting in late June, early July.

Best,
SoMDBeekeeper

Sorry, I don't deal with anything but the Honeybees

Also, I will be selling local (organically managed) honey and pollen at the BAE farmers market on Saturday mornings starting in late June, early July.

Best,
SoMDBeekeeper

I have noticed an increase in the bees around my yard. Must have a nest nearby now, but I haven't tried to find it.